We are dedicated to supplying our customers with the absolute best products, value and service.
Home / Company
Manufacturing Precision Feedthrough (MPF) Products, Inc. is a privately held company located on 50+ acres just south of the ever growing small city of Greenville, South Carolina. We have been in business for over 20 years producing ceramic-to-metal seals for a variety of applications. Our viewports and electrical feedthrough products have been shipped all over the globe to Fortune 500 Companies; World Renown Research facilities, and a variety of Emerging Technologies Entrepreneurships.
MPF will be recognized by our customers, suppliers, and employees as the leading experts in ceramic-to-metal sealing technology. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with the absolute best products, value and service.
• MPF Product was formed in 1994 by a group of engineers led by Art Dunton. • Initial company focus was on fabricating unique parts and higher-level assemblies utilizing MPF proprietary ceramic-to-metal sealing technology.
• In 1999 our current facility was initially created with 8,000 ft2. We also launched a standard product line that offered UHV viewports, power feedthroughs, coaxial connectors and thermocouple connectors.
• In 2006 MPF increased our factory to over 14,000 ft2.
• In 2010 we upgraded the facility for additional parking, loading dock, property security, and energy efficiency.
• In 2016 the private ownership changed from Art Dunton to Dave Dunton as Art decided to retire while elevating Duane Mallory to VP of Operations.
• MPF Products has developed our standard UHV products into a key segment of our business, and we now feature an online catalog with over 1400 standard items for vacuum applications.
• We have upgraded our design software, inspection equipment, leak test equipment, vacuum brazing capacity, and manufacturing software. MPF continues to invest in equipment and upgrades to our manufacturing tools as our diverse customer base introduces us into new marketplaces with challenging design requirements. • We now offer over 2,200 standard part numbers. We also have a network of International Partners spanning Europe & Asia, along with highly experience sales representatives strategically located throughout the United States.
Learn more about MPF Products leadership,
and how to join the MPF Products team.
Subscribe to the MPF newsletter to learn more about MPF and our products.
No problem. Call us at (866) 429-4224 or email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2019 MPF Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved.